Saturday, March 1, 2008

30 Scrappin' Good cards class



I am having a class where you will make 30 cards out of 1/2 of the Simply Summer scrappin' kit and a few other supplies. The colors in this kit are so warm and vibrant! This is a little sneak peak at some of the cards you'll be making. I will have some greeting stamp sets available for you to use so you can make these cards for a variety of occasions. How nice would it be to have 30 cards on hand for whatever occasion arises! The class will be on Wednesday, March 19 at 6:30. Contact me if you are interested in coming to the class at krhopperstad@juno.com

9 comments:

Alex said...

Ooh, how fun!! These cards look awesome Kathleen! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

Kathleen, these cards look darling! I've never done one of these with the SB kits...maybe I'll have to try it sometime. ;)What a great class to have!

Corie said...

WOW, these are so FANTASTIC -- and you only used half the kit? WOW

ScrapMomOf2 said...

WOW! I wish I lived near you, because I would BE THERE! I'm sure you're class is going to be very successful, because who wouldn't want to make these? Such vibrant and FUN colors!

Gwen said...

WOOOOOW!!! how cool is this!! sure wish I could come!!!

Rose Ann said...

Those are so pretty, Kathleen!! I love scrappin' cards, and those are awesome!!

Lauren said...

Ohmiwerd! Talk about putting a SS Kit to work. These cards are so fun and colorful. Fabulous!

Sara Henton said...

I would love to come, too bad I'm not close enough. That class looks like it would be a lot of fun!

Becky G said...

These are terrific, Kathleen! Love the colors! I wish I could be there!