Sunday, November 18, 2007

Girly Girl box



As long as I'm dabbling on the dark side I thought I might as well continue on. LOL! Seriously, I have this whole slab of Amy Butler paper I have been waiting to use. This was one of the patterns I liked least in the bunch so I thought it would be a good one to practice this box on. The pattern and instructions come from Lauren Meader. You can check it out on her blog here. This project was so easy. It went together in no time! You should try it out. I used the key tag punch from Stampin' Up! or as I think of it- the dog tag punch. I used a prima flower under the saying and the saying was from a box of embellies I had lying around. I think it is from K & Company.

I find myself with some spare stamping time on my hands. No classes or clubs or parties to prep for in the imminent future. It may just give me a chance to try out some challenges and projects I have been wanting to for awhile. Stay tuned to my blog as I will share all of my efforts with you.

Have a great day!

7 comments:

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh this came out gorgeous!!! Thank you for sharing it with me! I love seeing your version :D

Alex said...

I think this is really really pretty Kathleen!! Love it - and I really like the paper too - LOL! You have definitely been dabbling in contraband *wink* but it all is just gorgeous! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Rose Ann said...

Your box is beautiful, Kathleen! I love it! Super job!!

Maria said...

I love that paper! You did a wonderful job with the box. It's fabulous!

Maria

Corie said...

This is gorgeous -- it is such a girly box, LOVE IT.

Beth said...

Beautiful! Love the paper choice.

Alex said...

Hi Kathleen! YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED for the Encouraging Blogger Award so get on over to my blog girl, and check it out! Your blog rocks! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex