Thursday, September 18, 2008

Spookable Fun!






I have been playing with my Halloween stamps and papers trying to figure out which projects I want to do at my upcoming Halloween stamp camp. These are a few of the things I made. The first one is a Halloween sketch card based on Beate's Weekend Sketch#57. This is a new stamp set that will be in the Holiday mini October 1.

The Halloween mini album is based off of an album I made as a make-n-take at scrapfest. Super fun and easy!

The third project is a CASE from a treat box made by Angie. Go check out her awesome tutorial for it here.

I have my 30 Scrappin' card class tonight. Tomorrow it's more playing with Halloween stuff for my upcoming Halloween stamp camp. It's dirty work but someone has to do it. hehehe.

11 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Awesome projects!! Love that photo book and your version of the Top Note treat box is sooooooo cute! I love it!

Michele Kovack said...

What great projects! I love Halloween myself!

Beate said...

Awesome Halloween projects, Kathleen! I love them!
Hugs and smiles

Diane said...

Your spookables are awesome!

Alex said...

These are fabulous Kathleen, that book ROCKS, girl!! I am lovin' what you are dong with that Top Note! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Rose Ann said...

All three look like great projects, Kathleen!! Love them!!

specialcraftmom4 said...

What wonderful projects!!!! I LOVE Halloween projects (:

Maria said...

Oooh, your projects are fabulous! I love all of them Kathleen!! Such fun projects for your stamp camp!!

Maria

Lori said...

What fantastic Halloween projects! I am loving all of the great ideas I've been seeing for the Top Note die--I may have to order one for myself soon.

Anonymous said...

Good going..! I love Halloween projects.

Michelle Pearson said...

CUTE projects!!! Love them both!!