Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Whimsy


This was a fun little project. I was inspired by a dress form I saw at Scrapfest this past weekend. I took a paper mache' dress form and painted the body with Certainly Celery craft ink re-inker. Then I poured irridescent ice embossing powder over it and embossed. For the skirt I strung the ribbon through the silver stretchy cord from the holiday mini and knotted it in the back. For the necklace I punched out one of the flowers from the 3 flower punch and strung them through the stretchy cord. I placed a glue dot on the edge of each flower to get them to form the necklace how I wanted it.

Now this will reside somewhere in my messy craft room. It will look much better once my husband helps me re-organize and builds some more storage.

6 comments:

Corie said...

This is just the cutest thing.

Unknown said...

Very cute!

Kristina Lewis said...

Love it!!

Alex said...

that is really cool kathleen - great for a craft room! Very creative. *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Heather P. said...

This is just too cute! :)

Rose Ann said...

Super cute idea!!