Monday, April 28, 2008

Guest Designer




I am very honored to be the guest designer this week on Tamara's sketch blog. I would love it if you popped in and left a comment! Most of you probably know by now that I love making cards and pages from sketches and Tamara's blog has both! Between the sketch and a good color combination you are well on your way to a great card or page.

These were the two cards I made from Tamara's sketch #28. I will use this layout again and again.

For those of you who are interested, my stamp and scrap sale was a huge success despite having terrible weather. We plan to make this an annual event.

Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Alex said...

These are totally cute!! I love her site too! Your cards ROCK, I am sooo glad you were chosen, you deserve it!

I am glad to hear the sale went well despite the bad weather - I WAS wondering....LOL!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Rose Ann said...

Both of these are awesome, Kathleen!! It's also great to hear that your sale was such a success!!

Congrats on being the guest designer!! Going to check it out! ;)

Diane said...

Those are really sweet Kathleen!
Glad that your sale went well and big congrats on being a guest designer,woohoo!!!

Marilyn said...

I was so excited when I saw a familiar face show up on Tamara's blog - you are awesome and I'm so happy for you!! Your cards are fabulous!!

Anonymous said...

These are super cute! That's a great sketch...love the scalloped edge! ;) Congrats for being guest designer!