Sunday, July 27, 2008

New Catalog Open House!!!

Join me on Sunday, August 10 or Monday, August 11 for my New Catalogue Open House. I will be giving away the new catalogue for FREE to anyone who has purchased $25 from me in the last 6 months and who RSVP’s by Friday, August 8!(regularly sells for $9.95). For those who haven’t purchased $25 in the last 6 months I will be selling catalogs for $5 with a $5 gift certificate towards a purchase in the Fall/Winter catalog. These are my special open house prices. I will also be selling my retired stamp sets and accessories, hand-stamped cards, and other goodies. You can get a look at some new stamps, papers, and accessories. I will have a make-n-take or two as well. I will be displaying the goodies I made at convention too! Fun stuff!!! You can order from this new catalogue starting August 11.

Date and Time: Sunday, August 10 from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Or
Monday, August 11 from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.

Stop in anytime between the stated times above.

Please RSVP to Kathleen at 952-226-2190 or krhopperstad@juno.com to let me know if you are coming.

No comments: