Sunday, July 6, 2008

To do lists



I've had these to do lists on my to do list for awhile. hehehe. I made these for my 3 kids. The idea is that I will write their chores on their notepads and they will check them off as they do them. They will hang on each of their doorknobs. I wanted to make these at the beginning of summer but I couldn't find the doorknob holders at Michaels when I looked. I went back last week and I found them this time. The kids are excited about them. I hope by having something to check off it will give them a sense of accomplishment and I wont have to nag them so much to get their stuff done. Here's hoping. My youngest, Sam, has a hard time remembering to turn off lights when he leaves a room. That will definitely be one of the things on his to do list!

I had a very successful stamping day yesterday. Mojo was oozing out of my pores! It's a good thing too because I needed to get some swaps figured out for the upcoming MN SCS Summer Fest event I'm planning for next Saturday. Some of it I can't show you until the event is over but I'm super psyched by what I came up with! I will be showing some other projects throughout the week.

9 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

These are super cute! I hope they help the kids accomplish the tasks! I think I need to try this for my dh! lol!

Diane said...

Those are awesome Kathleen!
Hope they motivate your kids to do their chores,lol!!!

Lauren said...

These are fabulous! Great idea.

Marilyn said...

These are darling Kathleen - hopefully they will help them with their chores - do let us know how it goes!! The pen attached at the bottom looks great too!!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Totally cute! What a great idea!

Gwen said...

these are great! I have a few of those door hangers laying around...hummmm...thanks for the idea!!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

You are simply absolutely brilliant. If my to do list looked this good, I might actually do it! ;0) Love the flowers. Hope they reward you with doing their chores. If not, you can use your blog to tell the world on them, hehehe! ;0)

Rose Ann said...

OMgosh....I love these!!! What a great idea, and they are so darling, Kathleen!!

Gabby said...

These are super cute! I need something like that for my kids! I hate "reminding" them to do their beds...lol.