Monday, August 4, 2008

Blog Awards




I was awarded a couple of blog awards by some good blogging friends. The first one is the Brillante Blog Award that was given to me by Marilyn. Marilyn is a very upbeat and positive blogger with some cute projects to boot! Check out her blog here.

The second award is from Gabby of Confessions of a Stamper. It's the BFF Gold Card. Gabby is a sassy, funny, and very talented blogger. Go check her stuff out here.

Thank you so much for these awards ladies. I am supposed to tag some others but I think these have made the rounds of blogland. I'm a little late in getting these posted. I really do appreciate the tags Marilyn and Gabby! I may be forgetting another tag but with convention and all I have lost track. I'm sorry if I have forgotten someone.

Have a wonderful stamping kinda day!

No comments: