Saturday, August 2, 2008



This card is based off of this sketch by Jenn of KiyomiKrafts. I just loved her owl card and knew it would make a good card design. The papers are from the Bella Rose designer paper. I hope you aren't getting too sick of this paper. I think it's just gorgeous! The cupcakes are from the Holiday Blitz stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by today. I'm coming home from convention today. I can't wait to share more new stuff with you!!! Don't forget about my New Catalog Open House Next weekend. See here for the details.

3 comments:

Crystal Ware said...

Very cute. I love the paper. I could never get tired of pretty paper. =) Can't wait to see what kinds of goodies you have with you.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

This is really cute! I always love your cupcake cards!

Angie Tieman said...

Very pretty! Love the white in the background and chocolate chip ribbon you added! And no, I could never get tired of these new Bella papers! They are my fave!