Saturday, August 4, 2007

Convention Swap


This was one of my convention swaps for a Wow card swap I was in organized by my friend, Chris Fuhs. It's a diorama card. For instructions on how to make a shadow box card click here.
The neat thing is that these cards will fold flat to mail but you can pop them up on the score lines for some cool dimension once the recipient receives it! I used the Double line doodle stamp set, Pixie Pink card stock and ink, soft sky ink with the blender pen, Certainly Celery cardstock and marker, key tag punch, label punch, flower punch, black gingham ribbon, and the coluzzle. These are fun and easy to make!

I'm off to pick my daughter up from camp. It's a 3 hour drive one way so a 6 hour drive for me total. Ugh! I wish I could stay home and stamp with all of the great ideas I got at convention! Oh well. I am excited to see my daughter Rebecca and hear all about her camp experience. I'll be back soon with more swaps I did at convention.

1 comment:

Corie said...

This is definitely a WOW card. Great swap.