Friday, August 17, 2007

Fun with microbeads


My stamp club ladies wanted to try making a card with microbeads. I don't know if you can even see it on this card but it is on the flower. I colored the flower with a regal rose ink pad and blender pen and then colored over it with crystal effects. Then I poured microbeads over the crystal effects and let it dry. It's a quick and easy way to kick your cards up a notch! Give it a try and let me know how it works for you.

Stamp set: Fun and Fast Notes(I got this set at convention. I just love it! I chose to mount the words separate from the image. I have found it is quite easy to line up with the words under the image if you like but you have the flexibility to use them separately.
Paisly background stamp
Ink: Soft Sky, Mellow Moss, Apricot Appeal, Regal Rose
Cardstock: Whisper White, Soft Sky, Regal Rose
Other: Photo corner punch, blender pen, regal rose wide grosgrain ribbon, crystal effects, microbeads.

1 comment:

Alhambra Club said...

Too cool how you did the flower with the beads, great card.