Thursday, December 13, 2007

Happy Heart



I did a little playing with my new stamp set last night. This was the stamp set in the Spring/Summer Preview brochure that really caught my eye. I opened it up and immediately fell in love! I love to color in images and these are super cute! I stamped the main image in jet black stazon on watercolor paper. I colored it in with my aquapainter and ink from the lid of my inkpads. On the greeting I used the word window punch. I wanted something to border this so I cut a piece of scrap in ballet blue and corner rounded the edges. After my main image was colored I went over the heart with my versamarker and embossed it with irridescent ice embossing powder.

Here's the full recipe:

Stamps: Happy Heart day(available to customers January 2), dotted backround stamp, All in a row(for the stitching on the card).
Ink: Jet black stazon, rose red, so saffron, basic grey, certainly celery
paper: certainly celery, watercolor paper, rose red, so saffron, ballet blue, cutie pie designer paper
Other: aquapainter, ticket corner punch, silver brads, stampin' dimensionals, versamarker, irridescent ice embossing powder, word window punch, corner rounder.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Love the irridescent ice EP...great touch!

Catherine said...

This is super cute! Love the layout and colors.

Rose Ann said...

Your card is so cute! Terrific coloring and papers!!

Diane said...

Cute!!!!Love the paper and your coloring is wonderful!

Cathrine StClair said...

Cute card - great layout. That looks like a nice stamp set.

AnnMarie said...

Awwww! This card is so adorable! It is on my list for my next order! Really nice job, Kathleen!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

This is supremely sweet. I love your layout and all of your details: it's just perfect! :0) Mel

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I think that stamp set is VERY cute! Great card!