Gabby tagged me for this one. You are supposed to list 7 weird or random things about you.
1. It hasn't hit me that it's Christmas time. I have all of the house decorated, the tree is up, I have made and received Christmas cards, there's snow on the ground.....yet it still doesn't feel like Christmas to me. I'm not sure why. It's going to be here before I know it!
2. I'm sick of all of the clothes in my closet. Do you get like this? I open my closet full of clothes and don't have a thing to wear.
3. I'm addicted to sugar. They say it's more addicting than cocaine and I believe it. I have to get off this stuff!
4. I'm a soccer wannabe. I watch my kids playing soccer, especially my son Nicholas, and I wish this would have been available to me as a kid. They don't know how good they have it.
5. I'm lazy. There, I said it! I do as little as I have to around the house and cooking and laundry and stuff.
6. I am going out for Mexican for lunch today. I LOVE Mexican food! I saw some ads for a Mexican restaurant and I haven't been able to get it out of my head. So I made a lunch date with a friend and I'll be eating Mexican in an hour!
7. I want to be my daughter. Seriously. She's 13 and has quite the social life. She always has plans for the weekend and there is always something coming up for her. She's had a pretty good junior high experience too(unlike mine).
There you go. Seven mostly random things about me. I'm not going to tag anyone cuz I know everyone's so busy at this time of year. If you want to play along feel free to be tagged by me and post on your blog.