Alex from California Stampin' tagged me for this:
Five things I was doing 10 years ago
1. About to give birth to my almost 10 year old.
2. About to give up full-time work to stay home with my 4 year old daughter and new son.
3. NOT stamping yet. Can you believe it?
4. Driving a new van(well new to me) after driving beater cars forever.
5. Living in Hopkins(hi Cindy!) in a tiny house. It had a lot of character though and I loved it.
Five things on my to do list today
1. Babysit my 2 1/2 year old niece,Paige
3. Grocery shop
4. Prep make-n-takes for Stampo tomorrow night.
5. Find that darn chocolate fountain!
Five things I will do when I'm a millionaire
1. Pay off bills
2. Buy two new cars
3. Take some family vacations
4. hire a maid
5. Invest in some worthwhile charities
Five things I'll never wear again
1. Elephant pants(What was I thinking?! My pants kept getting caught in the spokes!)
2. A perm in my hair.
3. shoulder pads
4. liquid foundation
Five of my favorite toys
1. My stamps
2. My computer
3. My bind-it-all(even though I haven't used it yet!)
4. My boom box
5. My stampin' around jumbo wheels
Five banes of my existence
2. Crabby people
3. Grocery shopping
Okay, I wimped out and didn't tag anyone for my last two tags so I guess I better tag someone this time. So, now I have to pick five people who I hope play along. Here they are:
1. Kristina of Balance
2. Gabby of Confessions of a Stamper
3. Carol of Crazy for Crafting.
4. Savitri of Scrapin and Stampin with Savitri
5. Melissa of Mel Stampz
All of these ladies are talented but they are also faithful visitors to my blog. I so appreciate you all!