Thursday, January 10, 2008

New Spring/Summer Catalog Open House!

I have been busy getting ready for my New Spring/Summer Catalog Open House. I have been making lots of samples and playing with new stuff. My first new catalog order came today. Woohoo! I got LOTS of new accessories, I got the Cosmo glitter, felt flowers, berry bliss designer paper, the new punches, new ribbon, and a few new stamp sets. New toys - how fun!

If you are in the Twin Cities area of Minnesota and would like to stop by at my Open House send me an e-mail at krhopperstad@juno.com and I'll send you directions. I will have 2 make-n-takes, retired stamps and accessories for sale, hand-stamped cards and a few other goodies for sale, as well as scrapbook pages, idea books, storage containers, etc. The Open House runs on Friday, Jan.11 from 2 - 8 pm and Saturday 10 am to 1 pm.

I will be back in the next day or so with some new things to show!

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

You should post a photo of all your cool new stuff! We'd all be drooling! Good luck with your open house!