Thursday, May 8, 2008

Altered notecards




I picked these notecards up at the Target dollar spot(one of my favorite places!) awhile back. I didn't do much to them. I just stamped the cupcake image from Hero Arts and colored it in. I then punched it out with the 1 1/4" circle punch backed by a matching colore 1 3/8" circle punch and popped them up with stampin' dimensionals. I think these would make good guy cards to go along with gift bags.

I have my garage sale today. I worked all day and night on it yesterday and am just exhausted. Garage sales are a lot of work! Hopefully, the sales make it all worth while. That and unloading some stuff.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

specialcraftmom4 said...

I love to alter too! Your projects are great. I have a book I made for Mother's Day on my Blog and I am working on another album for my mother in law. I was wondering what type of adhesive do you find works the best on your projects. I go back and forth with all sorts of products that I am not 100% happy with. Thanks!

Alex said...

Very cute - I saw these and almost picked them up...now I am wishin' I did - LOL!

Good luck with the garage sale...another one already!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Rose Ann said...

I LOVE your altered note cards, Kathleen!! They're so pretty!! Best of luck at your garage sale!!

Maria said...

What a nice way to make a bunch of cards!! You did job altering the note cards! I love the patterns!!

Maria

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I didn't see these at Target, or else I would have bought them! I love getting premade cards and "adding just a little something" to them too! You did a great job! Love them!