Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Busy planning

Hi everybody! I haven't forgotten you, my blog friends. I have just been busy planning a couple of events coming up. The first one is my Mystery Hostess party on June 11. We will be celebrating Hawaiian style! If you are in the Twin Cities area of Minnesota, come join us for a Hawaiian Luau Mystery party! The party is at my house. I will be giving away ALL of the fantastic hostess benefits Stampin' Up! has to offer: Free Idea Book and catalog, Free hostess only stamp set(s), free hostess gift, and FREE catalog merchandise. The mystery is: WHO WILL WIN ALL THIS FREE STUFF?!!! If you would like to join us for the fun contact me at krhopperstad@juno.com

The second event I have been busy planning is a Minnesota SCS get together. I have planned several of these with some local SCS ladies but it's been a couple of years since we have organized one. I finally decided to plan one for Saturday, July 12. If you are a SCS member and are in the Minnesota area you are welcome to come. Space is limited so don't delay registering. I will be posting a link on SCS under the events forum with all of the details. I'll come back and link it here on my blog.

I'll be back soon with some hand-stamped projects.

3 comments:

Rose Ann said...

Wow...you HAVE been busy, Kathleen! I wish you the best with it all!!

Gwen said...

wow how fun!!! wish I could come!! both are great ideas!!

Lauren said...

That sounds like fun! Too bad I can't join.