Monday, May 19, 2008

Masculine horse



I made this card for the featured stamper challenge on the Great Swaps Girls blog. Lori Tecler, one of my SBS2 sister's is the featured stamper! Yippee! Lori is fabulously talented. Here is Lori's card I CASE'd. I am in need of more masculine cards for my card stash so that's what I worked on. I used my Wanted stamp set and the Western Sky designer paper. I LOVE this paper! What I changed from Lori's card is the colors, the designer paper and the stamp set.

13 comments:

Alex said...

Awesome male card Kathleen, really love how this turned out! That is one of my fave stamp sets, too perfect! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Gwen said...

wow I love this!! what a great lay-out! I think I need to case this one also!

Elaine said...

The colors on your card are great and add to it's appeal! Great job!

Bonnie said...

You are right!! Lori is fabulously talented but then so are you!! Wonderful card - I love these colours.....I can't believe I just put an order in and didn't get ANY paper!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

WOW! This is fantastic! I love the image and the color scheme! Just fantastic! And, yes, I agree, Lori is amazingly talented!

Becky Carafa said...

Ooo, great man card! I got this set and now can't do a thing with it! Thanks for the inspiration.

Maria said...

Ooh, love the colors of your card Kathleen! So pretty! The dp is fabulous too!!

Maria

Diane said...

It's beautiful Kathleen!! Lovely colors!!!

My Paper World said...

It's a great guy card! and the paper is gorgeous! xx

Lisa H. said...

very cute card. love the horse and the colors you used. great job!

Becky G said...

Awesome masculine card, Kathleen! I love the layout and colors. Fabulous!

Stampin hugs, Becky:)

Rose Ann said...

I love your western masculine card, Kathleen!! I love the colors too!! Fabulous card!!

Lori said...

This is fantastic, Kathleen! I love the color combo you used.