Thursday, October 16, 2008

I owlways love you



I've been wanting to play with this stamp set for awhile now. It's called Owl Together Now. You can view the whole set by going to my online ordering site here and clicking on the shop now button on the upper right corner of my demo website. I don't actually own this set...yet. I borrowed from my friend, Kristina, and stamped a bunch of images. I finally got to do something with it last night. I colored in the owls with my ink pads and blender pens. The flowers are from the 3 for you punch and the middles are 1/4" circle punch with crystal effects layered on them.

Recipe:
Stamps: Owl Together Now
Paper: Old Olive, Whisper White, Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Chip monochromatic designer paper
Ink: Jet black stazon, creamy caramel, close to cocoa, more mustard, summer sun, old olive, garden green, chocolate chip
Other: 3 for you flower punch, 1/4" circle punch, crystal effects, scallop edge punch, paper piercer

I'm off to pick up my 10 year old from a sleep over. I'll be back tomorrow with more creative projects.

5 comments:

Krista said...

How cute !!

specialcraftmom4 said...

What a cute card! I need to get the owl stamps. I love the layout too.

Angie Tieman said...

This is awesome, love it! This set was on my first wish list and somehow it keeps getting moved back, I *must* get it soon!

~amy~ said...

Sooo sweet...your choice of colors is perfect!

Rose Ann said...

Ooooh I love your adorable owls, Kathleen!! Your colors and papers are so nice, and I love the layout too!!