Monday, October 6, 2008

Whooo loves you?


Whew! I had a busy weekend. I taught my Get Punchy punch class Friday night, had soccer tournaments for both boys on Saturday, went to play cards with our card group Saturday night, and prepped for stamp club on Sunday. I got my cards done for stamp club and even had a little extra time to play with some stamps I haven't touched yet. This card is made with the Love Owlways stamp set that's in the new Holiday mini. You can order from this now too! I colored in the owl with markers. There is chunky red glitter over the heart and I googly eyes too. This was based on a sketch by Lauren Meader.

After stamp club tonight I will show you the projects we are doing tonight. I don't want to spoil the surprise for my stamp clubbers in case they are taking a peek in here today.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great card!! So simple and cute!! Great job!!!

Rose Ann said...

What a cute little owl card, and I love the sparkly heart!! I'm looking forward to seeing your fab projects!!

Lauren said...

This is so cute - love the spotlighting. Very creative.

Alex said...

Whew!! I got tired just reading everything you did this weekend - lol!! Your owl card is darling, I have not inked this one up yet, but need to!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

ScrapMomOf2 said...

This is so cute! I love that silly owl, and I think googly eyes always make the project!!

specialcraftmom4 said...

How cute! I look forward to seeing your other cards too (:

Diane said...

What a Hoot card!!!! Love it Kathleen!!! Can't wait to see what you're doing tonight! Have fun!

Angie Tieman said...

Super cute card!! I knew I should have pre-ordered this set, darn!! lol!

Marilyn said...

What a perfect card for this set! I love it!! I am feeling starting to like the owls now since they are so popular! They are growing on me! The sparkly heart really sets the card off too!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Oh man! That is one cute owl. I love how you coloured him & the glitter & googly eyes! WHOOOooo could resist those? ;o)