Sunday, June 3, 2007

Sneak Peek


Do you like new stuff? Are you the type of person who likes to open presents before you should? Are you dying to see what's coming in the new Stampin' Up! catty? Then this sneak peek is for you! Just click on the link on the right side of my blog under Stampin' Up! links: Fall/Winter Preview to get a sneak peek at what's coming in the Fall/Winter Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalogue. If you are on my mailing list, many of you will be receiving a hard copy of this in the mail in a week or so. This is just a teaser of what's to come in July. Are you loving the rhinestone brads as much as me? How about that gorgeous Baroque Designer Paper? I could just eat it up!!! You wont be able to order this stuff until July 1. But I should have some of this stuff in my hot little hands in a week or so. I wont leave you hangin'. I will be posting some fabulous samples using the new stamps, inks, and papers. I can't wait! It's just another of the wonderful perks of being a Stampin' Up! demo. I can get some of the new stuff early. LOVE IT!!!

Even though we are getting some exciting new stuff I want to remind you of the Stampin' Up! retired Stamps list. This is the biggest retirement list since I became a demonstrator almost 5 years ago. You only have until the end of June to order them! If you LOVE the 2006/2007 In Colors(Cranberry Crisp, Cool Caribbean, Marigold Morning, Vintage Violet, True Thyme, and Buckaroo Blue) you only have until the end of June to order ink refills and extra card stock. Give me or your demonstrator a call before time runs out!

CUTE AS A BUG. Do you ever wonder where this saying came from? I DON'T think bugs are cute. But I sure do think this bug set from Stampin' Up! is! I made this bug card for my 10/10 class in June. I borrowed ideas from different artists on SCS and came up with a simplified boy version of this bug card. I have 2 boys and am always needing boy birthday cards for the parties they go to. This ought to do the trick!

Materials used: Cute as a Bug stamp set
Card stock: Chocolate Chip, Buckaroo Blue, Mellow Moss, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Buckaroo Blue
Other: Mellow Moss and More Mustard Stampin' Write markers, spiral punch

No comments: