Friday, June 8, 2007

Technicolor

One of my favorite things about Stampin' Up! is their 48 colors! I LOVE that I can buy matching cardstock, ink, markers, ribbon, eyelets, buttons, brads, etc. It makes coordinating so easy!
Now that they are introducing 6 new In Colors each year it just gives me more possibilities to play with. They will be retiring the 2006/2007 In Colors Cool Caribbean, True Thyme, Cranberry Crisp, Marigold Morning, Vintage Violet, and Buckaroo Blue. While I will miss demonstrating with these colors I am excited about the new ones coming! They are Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi, Groovy Guava, River Rock, Soft Sky, and Blue Bayou. You can check them out in the link on the right of my website in the Fall/Winter Preview.

With so many colors to play with the combinations are endless. I ran across a fun tool on SCS awhile back and ran across it again recently. It's a color combo tool: SU color combo site I don't know who to give credit to for this wonderful site. If it's you, let me know so I can credit you! You can plug in your own color combinations, have it select random combinations for you, and even save your favorite ones. It's amazing! You can click on the SU color combo site link above or click on the SU color combo site under my Stampin' Up! links on the left of my blog. Let me know what you think about it.

My new Preview order comes today! I can't wait!!!! I will have some new projects to share with you soon using my new stamping toys. :)

No comments: