Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Holiday Stamp-a-stack



These are the cards we will be doing at my Holiday Stamp-a-stack. Pardon the poor photo quality. At this class you will be making 3 each of 5 card designs for a total of 15 cards with envelopes. The key to getting your Christmas cards done and out the door on time is to start early. Now if I only could take my own advice! The red card with the flourishes is partially cased from a card on Splitcoast by genescrapper. See her card here.
The bottom left card is cased from db2002wall on splitcoast. Thanks ladies for the great ideas! The other 3 cards are my own design. The blue one is based on a sample in the 2006/2007 Idea Book and Catalogue and the other two were based on sketches. It's good to have a starting point for your cards and sketches are a great place to start!

To sign up for this class you can contact me at krhopperstad@juno.com

1 comment:

Corie said...

OOOO very nice cards. You are correct everyone needs to start early.