Friday, July 13, 2007

Moving


No, I am not moving. My good friend Ellen is moving to California. Although I'm sad to see her go I know this is what she wants. She is off on a new adventure and I'm happy for her. She has packed her stamps and stuff so I told her I would make her moving cards to announce her new move and address to her friends. This is the pile of cards I made for her.

Stamps: Loads of Love, Loads of Love Accessories, Rough Texture Jumbo Wheel, See You Around Wheel
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Brocade Blue, Jet Black Stazon
Card stock: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Brocade Blue
Other: watercolor wonder crayons, aquapainter, ribbon, ticket corner punch, circle punches.

2 comments:

Corie said...

Great cards -- love the colors.

Anonymous said...

Love the color combo, layout...and the whole card! :)