Thursday, July 26, 2007

wow card swaps



I am in a WOW card swap at Session II. I already made 100 swaps for the SCS dinner and I spent a lot of time on those. Now I'm kind of stuck on the wow card swap(a different swap). Many are saying to use a special technique but I just wanted to play and come up with a wow card that's just..... wow. KWIM? Here are a couple I was playing around with. They are both based on sketches from the Splitcoast Dirty Dozen challenges that are going on this week. What do you think? Are these Wow enough?

3 comments:

Corie said...

Love them both. Wish I was going.

Bevie Pearl said...

They look WOW to me. Have fun at convention!! I will always remember the Regionals in Madison and how fun you are!!\
(Yes I remember you!!)

Nancy Riley said...

YES, YES, YES they ARE WOW enough -- for sure! They are wonderful!